A familiar sight…
Yes, this looks just like the start of the back piece of the blouse. In fact, it knits the same until the neck shaping. Until then, there isn’t much difference. Unfortunately though, the nasty frog has already come back to say “rip it”.
It pays to make lots of notes when you’re knitting something like a blouse or a sweater. I made quite a bit, but I didn’t write down which cast-on method I used for the back piece. I must have thought I would remember, but apparently I didn’t. I can’t trust my memory anymore. So there! Another lesson learnt (write notes, however insignificant it may appear at that time!), and another score on the frog counter. Grrrr!
I’m going to have to work my knitting fingers hard now. I have a new project lined up already for after this blouse so the faster I finish this blouse, the sooner I can start work on it. I’m going to keep my next project secretive for a little longer. This allows me to source out a few more design options in the meantime before deciding on what I think is the best. Alrighty, getting a bit side-tracked from the Mantova Report now. Back to the knitting needles, fingers!!!